Friday Favorite Finds: 21 Best Hats this Summer
With the U.S. Memorial Day holiday upon us next weekend, summer really is right around the corner! So, let’s continue getting you summer-ready, shall we? Last week, we shared the 21 best beach bags for summer. This week, we round up the top 21 best hats this summer. Whatever your style, be sure to add one to your summer wardrobe. They are both fashionable and functional, helping to keep you sun-safe.
Here are our top 21 summer hats for you to browse:
1 – Eugenia Kim Emmanuelle feather-trimmed straw sun hat | 2 – Eugenia Kim Amirah hat | 3 – Eugenia Kim soft brimmed bunny straw hat | 4 – Eugenia Kim Cassidy feather-trimmed hat | 5 – Federica Moretti Fru Fru straw boater hat | 6 – Eugenia Kim Brigitte daydreamer boat hat | 7 – Yosuzi pompom embellished woven straw hat | 8 – Federica Moratti Erin straw trilby hat | 9 – Kate Spade fringe sun hat | 10 – Eugenia Kim fiesta not siesta sun hat | 11 – Eugenia Kim pink and blue bunny wide-brim sun hat | 12 – Merona blue-striped floppy hat | 13 – BP floppy straw hat | 14 – Rag & Bone Laurie hat | 15 – Sensi Studio toquilla straw hat | 16 – Federica Moratti Matilde straw cowboy hat | 17 – Tomas Maier Mustique straw hat | 18 – Kate Spade I need a vacation cloche hat | 19 – Borsalino woven straw hat | 20 – BP oversize packable straw hat | 21 – last but not least the iconic Eugenia Kim do not disturb floppy sunhat
You can see I have an obvious bias to Eugenia Kim hats this summer. I’ve grown to adore her work and her as a person. Such a creative, funny lady! But of course, I’ve worked in several other options for you to consider this summer too!
Friday Favorite Finds: 11 Must-Read Articles
Finally, some of my favorite reads of the week…
- 4 Myths about Solo Travel – and Why You Should Do It Anyway
- 5 Books Bill Gates Wants You to Read This Summer
- 9 Hidden Snapchat Features You Should Know: some fun tips here!
- 9 Things Genuinely Kind People Always Do
- 10 Dorm Living Tips : for my younger readers, read what Sarah has to say about living in a dorm
- A Guide to Not Screwing Yourself on Social Media if You Work in Fashion: I’d say many of these tips apply regardless of which industry you’re in
- Can I Achieve My Fitness Goals with Short Workouts?: Great information from Kayla Itsines, founder of the BBG / Sweat with Kayla series of high-intensity workouts I’ve been doing for almost a month now. Have you tried it yet? I’d love to hear!
- Jonathan Saunders Joins Diane von Furstenberg as Chief Creative Officer: Considering his mastery of color and print, I think this will be a great union!
- Sheryl Sandberg Opens Up About Husband’s Death in Moving Commencement Address: some profound truths here, including “you can choose joy”
- The Instagrammer’s Guide to Charleston, SC: yes, my desire to visit Charleston continues…
- Why So Many Successful People Are Still Unhappy: a UT business professor contends it’s because we “use social comparisons to determine our level of accomplishment”
Don’t forget: sign up for our newsletter! We will be sending out the first edition this weekend. It will include a downloadable, printable version of the Austin South Congress travel guide.
Do you have big plans this weekend? I’d love to hear! Thanks as always for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
Graphic design by Ashley Cardoza