The Best Off-the-Shoulder Tops of the Season
Off-the-shoulder tops. Friends, we are witnessing a trend with staying power. When off-the-shoulder tops were first spotted on the street style trendsetters two years ago, or even when they popped up on everyone last year, some still contended the trend was fleeting.
However, the popularity of off-the-shoulder tops again this season is proving to us all that the trend is here to stay for a while – and for good reason! Last year, I gave you 3 good reasons to try the trend.
- The trend is flattering on all.
- It is sexy in a subtle and classy way.
- It will transition perfectly from spring to summer.
Rather than try to convince you further of your need to add one of these to your closet this season, I’d like to focus on giving you options at every price point. I’ve rounded up over 70 off-the-shoulder tops that I love this season. To make browsing easier for you, please allow me to segregate them by price-point. Recognizing that everyone’s shopping budget is different, I will give them names based solely on their relative price-point: “steal” indicates a price less than $150, “sensible” equates to a price point between $150 and $500, and anything over $500 is considered a splurge here.
Take a gander through each category, and let me know your favorites. I’d love to hear! As always, details of my look can be found at the bottom of this article.
Off-the-Shoulder Tops : Steals
Off-the-Shoulder Tops : Sensible Selections
Off-the-Shoulder Tops : Splurges
A few things I’d like to which I’d like to draw your attention today…
- Curated by Carrie : Be sure to regularly take note of this section on the bottom half of homepage. “Curated by Carrie” is a small selection of my very favorite finds, updated weekly.
- Wear + Where + Well Boutique : Then, for an even larger selection, be sure to check out the boutique. This page is continually updated with 100 of my favorite finds.
- Wear + Where + Well Facebook page : If you’re not already following us on Facebook, I’d really appreciate you doing so!
- Wear + Where + Well newsletter : At the beginning of May, we will be launching an email newsletter with exclusive content. If you haven’t already, please consider signing up. Sign up box is located on the bottom half of the homepage.
- Share! Finally, if you see or read any content you like here, please share it! Share it with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever your preferred avenue. Bottom line: we appreciate your loyalty and support and would so much appreciate you helping us spread the word!
Thanks so much for being a part of the community here. Have a great week!
Photos by Maritere Rice at the new #sugarandclothcolorwall in Houston. Read more about the wall here. We are so thrilled to have the huge happy wall in Houston! Big thanks to Ashley and Jared at Sugar & Cloth.