Holly Jolly Gift Guide Week
Welcome to a week full of gift guides here on Wear + Where + Well!
We are so excited to share with you these ideas that we have carefully curated for you, our readers. Here is the schedule this week:
Monday: Gifts for the jet setter
Tuesday: Gifts for the hostess
Wednesday: Gifts for him
Thursday: Gifts for her
Friday: Stocking stuffers and gifts all under $100
Check back each and every day this week for new content!
Top 10 Gifts for the Jet Setter
- Gray Malin “Adventure” balloon photograph : Texas native Gray Malin continues to blow me away with his creative ways of capturing the beauty around the globe through his photography. This typography piece utilizing Mylar balloons is sure to make the jet-setter on your list smile as she reminisces on past adventures and dreams of new ones. The photo is available in various sizes.
- Leather charger roll up : Staying organized on the go is a must. This piece is one of my favorites to keep my electronic accessories in order. Add a monogram, and this makes the perfect gift for the tech-savvy traveler on your list.
- Smythson luggage tag : In a world full of black luggage, an eye-catching luggage tag helps your bag stand out from the rest. Smythson, London’s long time maker of luxury leather goods, does just that in a stylish and tasteful manner.
- Burberry Prorsum cape : While this gift may be a luxurious splurge, it is well worth it! As I mentioned here, I rarely leave home without mine. Not only does it protect the traveler from the cold elements outdoors, but it doubles as a blanket on those chilly flights.
- Travel Sleep Mask : This sleep mask is a must for those hoping to get some rest on the plane. Soft as can be, this is sure to have the traveler on your list arriving well rested.
- Luxe City Guide books : As they say, half the fun of travel is planning the trip. Do so in style with this series of luxe city guide books. These books are as attractive as they are useful.
- Bose noise canceling headphones : I first discovered these ten or so years ago. The look and feel of these devices just continue to improve. If you haven’t tried these, do so. You’ll be amazed at how quiet a noisy environment becomes when you put these on.
- Clare V. passport case : I myself went without a pretty passport case forever, as I struggled to find one I loved. Then, I found this one from Clare V. It is sleek, functional, and beautiful. I have the charcoal with blue and red stripe version, but you’ll find there are six colors and patterns to choose from. Add a monogram to make your traveler feel extra special.
- Tumi expandable carry-on : If your loved one travels frequently, spoil them with a nice carry-on bag. Trust me – it will pay off in the long run. When I was younger, I tried to save money by buying a less expensive carry-on. After broken zippers and damaged bags, I turned to Tumi and have never looked back. This expandable carry-on takes me anywhere from a weekend trip to a week in Europe. I simply can’t live without it!
- Gray Malin “Bonjour” balloon photograph : To reiterate my love for Gray Malin and his photography, I’ve included a second piece of his on this jet setter gift guide. This one is perfect for the Paris lover in your life. Gray’s believe is that “The journey is more than just a photograph, it’s a shared experience of a lifestyle.” That’s a belief I can wholeheartedly support.
Details of My Look
In case you’re curious about my look, here are the details…
Henry Holland x Dree Hemingway sweater exclusive to MATCHESFASHION benefiting Save The Children | Tamara Mellon leather fringe skirt (similar on sale here) | Aquazzura wild thing suede fringed sandals (also available here) | Dannijo doma cuff (similar here and here) | OPI Coca-Cola red nail polish
I hope you enjoy this series! It’s been a lot of fun to pull together. As a traveler, putting together this particular list was a labor of love. If you have any questions or need any further ideas, just ask.
Please do let me know your thoughts. I sincerely value your feedback.
Have a great day!
Scene styling by Cake and Confetti
Graphic design by Ashley Cardoza