Local Foods Sure to be a Hit at the Super Bowl Party
We’re sure by now you have your Super Bowl Sunday plans in order. If those plans don’t include going to the game, you might be hosting some friends at your place or going to a party elsewhere. Whatever the case may be, we all know food is a very important component to Super Bowl parties (if not the most important part). It’s a day to indulge and have fun, and we can hardly wait. Below you’ll find a list of some of our favorite places in Houston where you can pick up from or have delivered. From sweet to savory, we’ve got you covered.
- Carrabba’s Restaurants
- Carrabba’s 2 locations (delicious Italian)
- Mia’s (indulgent burgers and fries)
- Grace’s (elevated comfort food)
- Common Bond Cafe & Bakery (pastries and sweets)
- Cherry Pie Hospitality
- Catering from their family of restaurants, such as State Fare Kitchen & Bar, Lee’s Fried Chicken & Donuts, Petite Sweets (many of the delicious sweets you see in these photos!), and Pi Pizza. Contact Stephanie Tabbah at 702-403-4933 or [email protected]
- El Tiempo
- It will satisfy your Mexican food craving, with the best fajitas, chips, and queso in town.
- Macaron by Patisse
- Super Bowl macarons in white chocolate mustard pretzel and potato chip chocolate, as well as chocolate fudge brownie footballs.
- Pappas Catering
- Consists of Pappasito’s (Mexican), Pappadeaux (seafood), and Pappa’s Bros. (steak).
- Pi Pizza
- As mentioned above, Pi Pizza is part of Cherry Pie Hospitality. However, you can also just have the pizza delivered (it’s some of our favorite pizza in town!). They are offering late night delivery on Friday and Saturday, as well.
- Kown for their incredible BBQ food, specifically their spareribs.
- Plucker’s Wing Bar
- Where you’ll find the best wings around, and it’s not really a football game without some wings, right?
A Couple More Things
- Where is your favorite place to order food from in Houston for a party? We’d love to hear in the comments below!
- Make sure to check out all our Houston City Guides! They’ve been a labor of love, and we’re thrilled with how they came out, so we hope you enjoy!