It’s Time to Celebrate With This Magical Unicorn Fudge
Written by Bella Bucchiotti
This rainbow colored Magical Unicorn Fudge is perfect for birthdays or Easter. It is very easy to make and basically foolproof. Since it is Carrie’s birthday week, it seemed to be fitting to share this colorful and delicious treat.
If you don’t want to make a rainbow, you could make it ombre or just your favorite solid color. Anything is possible.
- 3 Cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup butter, unsalted
- 2/3 Cup whipping cream
- 2 Bags of white chocolate chips
- 1 Jar marshmallow cream
- Food coloring: pink, orange, yellow, green, blue
- Topping: rainbow sprinkles
- Place the sugar, butter and whipping cream in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat while stirring constantly. Boil for approximately 4 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate chips and the marshmallow cream. Stir to combine.
- Remove 1/5 of the fudge at a time and dye it one color. Pink, orange, yellow, green and blue were used in this fudge.
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the blue fudge into the prepared pan and spread the fudge to the edges. Repeat with the other colors to create the rainbow layers in the fudge.
- Scatter the sprinkles on top and press gently with your fingers to embed in the top of the fudge. Cover pan with wrap and place the fudge in the freezer until fully set. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
We hope you enjoyed this fun and delicious take on magical unicorn fudge. Truly, it’s perfect for a birthday or Easter (or really any time!). It’s been a fun week of celebrating Carrie’s 40th, and it’s not stopping yet. Check back this afternoon and the rest of the week for more celebratory posts. Have a great day!