Marshmallow Peep Milkshakes
Easter is just around the corner, which means all the Easter treats are mysteriously making their way into your home. Peeps are a favorite holiday treat. They are sugar covered marshmallow and you can never go wrong with that! In addition to chicks, you can find bunnies and eggs, too.
Today’s recipe is a colorful and delicious marshmallow Peep milkshake, which is so easy to make. The Peeps come in many colors so go crazy and make several shakes in all the pretty Easter colors.
- 3 Scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 6 Peeps per milkshake, melted
- Food coloring, to match the Peeps
- Whipping cream
- Mini eggs
- Melt Peeps in a small bowl in the microwave.
- Add Peeps, ice cream and milk in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add in a few drops of food coloring (the same color as the Peeps used) and blend just until incorporated.
- To add sprinkles to the edge of the glass, dip the edge in water and then dip into the sprinkles.
- Pour milkshake into a glass (careful not to touch the sprinkles on the edge) and top with some whipped cream, sprinkles, mini eggs and Peeps.
Are you getting ready for Easter? Are you going to be making anything? If you try these milkshakes, be sure to let us know!