An Easy and Stylish Way to Wear Slip Dresses
Happy Monday, friends! So, I finally hopped on the slip dress trend. And I have to say – I love the versatility! Here, I’m sharing my favorite way (so far) to wear the slip dress. Just throw a lightweight spring sweater over the slip dress, add some sneakers, and you’re good to go!
A note about this sweater… I just adore the sporty chic vibes of Rag & Bone so much. Their clothes are bound to make anyone feel instantly cooler. And I’ve bought a similar boyfriend style sweater from Rag & Bone in season’s past. But this one is different. While it might look heavy-ish, it’s actually a nice lightweight sweater, perfect for spring. It has a loose knit that provides breathability, but yet it provides that coverage you might still need in the spring weather. The sweater is, at once, slouchy and stylish.
This Upcoming Week
Wondering what you can expect around here this week? We have another full week of content lined up for you…
- Monday – check back for another edition of Maternity Monday this afternoon
- Tuesday – an outfit in a bold hue for spring, plus a New Zealand travel recap
- Wednesday – another everyday outfit, plus a story about the it bag that’s surprisingly reasonably priced
- Thursday – a how-to fashion article, plus another delectable recipe from Bella
- Friday – the weekly Inspired By column, plus the Weekend Edition
Also, do you have any feedback for us? We’d love to hear! Let us know what you’re liking, what your favorite features are, what you don’t like as much, which articles you look forward to every week, and which articles you skip over. Good or bad – we want to hear it all. If you don’t want to leave a public comment, feel free to email us at hello at wearwherewell.com.
By the way, be sure to check out the updated weekly top ten finds on the homepage about halfway down under “Curated by Carrie”.
Finally, have a great Monday! Xo
Photos by Maritere Rice; Wall details available on our Wall Wanderings : Houston Mural Guide