Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Written by Bella Bucchiotti
May is National Strawberry Month and what better way to celebrate the glorious strawberry than with a delicious strawberry cheesecake ice cream recipe? Also, did you know strawberries are Carrie’s favorite?? Indeed, she loves strawberries!
Strawberries are the first fruit to ripen in the spring, so make sure to stop by your local farmer’s market and pick them up before they’re gone! Truly, there is nothing like farm fresh juicy strawberries to get you excited for warmer weather.
This strawberry cheesecake ice cream recipe has few ingredients and is very simple to make. Did I mention it is so incredibly YUMMY?!? The flavor combination of the cream cheese and fresh spring strawberries is very refreshing.
- 1 Pint strawberries
- 1 Package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 Cup whipping cream
- 1/4 Cup sprinkles
- Cut strawberries into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and whipping cream with an electric mixer.
- Add strawberries and sprinkles to the mixture and mix gently to incorporate.
- Place strawberry mixture in an ice cream machine. Churn for approximately 15 minutes to thicken. If you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can skip this step and freeze the mixture for at least 4 hours.
- Eat immediately for a softer ice cream or place in a container and freeze for longer.
Are you getting ready for summer? What are you most looking forward to? Think you’ll give this recipe a try? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!