Hey there, folks! This week just flew by, didn’t it? I’m currently on my first flight of the year (yay!) for a little weekend getaway.
But before I land, I wanted to share what’s been going on around here and what we’ve been loving online lately. Thanks so much for stopping by and being a part of the Wear + Where + Well community!
Around Here Lately
- Wondering what you can expect around here this year? Check out this article!
- Plus it happens to contain one of my favorite everyday casual outfits of recent days 🙂
- And we would love your input for 2017!
- Be sure to check out this striped ruffle top that has been on repeat lately. It’s on sale and selling quickly!
- Did you see our adorable college intern Hannah? Love the way she styled this versatile gray sweater dress.
- If color is your love language, you won’t want to miss this French colors sweatshirt. Another everyday casual look that’s on repeat around here!
Around the Internet Lately
- 7 Email Problems Solved – as one who struggles to keep up with emails (not a good thing when you run an online business!), I found some of these quite helpful.
- 10 Tips for Growing Your Small Business and Making It More Profitable – loved these great tips from my friend Esther and her valuable experiences building her business Cuteheads, an adorable line of kids wear
- I Hate Green Beans – Admittedly, The Bachelor is a guilty pleasure for me. If you enjoy it too, you must read Lincee’s recaps. The funniest out there!
- The Most Colorful Cities in the World – If you love to travel and you love color, get a major case of wanderlust with these photos.
- Speaking of travel, Blair’s recent trip to Cartagena, Columbia is giving me a major case of travel and style envy! Cases in point: here, here, here.
- And speaking of envy, my friend and fellow color lover Jenn is giving me a major case of wall and outfit envy here! Swoon.
Now, here are a few of our favorite fashion finds from our recent days…
Finally, I’ll end with this Seth Godin short piece I read recently. In fact, it’s short enough I’ll just share the whole thing here. It’s quite beautiful.
Have a great weekend!
Attitude is the most important choice any of us will make. We made it yesterday and we get another choice to make it today. And then again tomorrow.
The choice to participate.
To be optimistic.
To intentionally bring out the best in other people.
We make the choice to inquire, to be curious, to challenge the status quo.
To give people the benefit of the doubt.
To find hope instead of fear in the face of uncertainty.
Of course these are attitudes. What else could they be?
And of course, they are a choice. No one does these things to us. We choose them and do the work (and find the benefits) that come with them.