Around the Internet This Week
Happy Friday, all! I get excited every Friday for these Weekend Edition posts, as I just love sharing all the cool stuff I’ve seen and read online all week. So, without further delay, here are this week’s favorite…
Favorite blogger looks:
- Double the lemons, double the fun! Jenn stuns in this sweet look.
- Speaking of lemons, I adore this jumpsuit on Mara. Plus, I enjoyed reading her thoughts on her first weekend away from her baby.
- Have you ever seen stirrup pants look this chic?
- By the way, if you aren’t familiar with my friend Holly, check her out! She has such an eye for crafting the most elegant, fashion forward looks you’ve ever seen.
- I’m dying over these dramatic ruffles!
- Look how Lyndsey elevates an all white look with one statement piece!
- Merritt stuns in this cobalt blue striped one-shoulder dress!
Favorite red carpet looks:
- Kerry Washington dazzles in Prabal Gurung at the CFDA Awards
- Out of the model parade at the CFDA Awards, the following caught my eye:
- Bella Hadid in Off-White
- Casia Struss in Monse – who took home the big award
- Coco Rocha in Cynthia Rowley
- Maye Musk in Rosie Assoulin
- Sara Sampaio in J.Mendel
- Also, I loved Jennifer Garner in this pineapple print Draper James dress, which you can buy here.
Favorite business advice:
- 13 time-saving WordPress plug-ins
- I’ve always said you should dress for the job you want, and now research confirms that the clothes you wear actually change the way you perform.
- Your instincts are better than you think they are – good advice not just for business, but for life.
- 8 ways to feed your intellect – that are actually fun!
- Have you heard of Recently? As a former scrapbooker / memory keeper, this easy idea of getting photos from your phone into books appeals to me.
- I could not be more thrilled about Caitlin’s pregnancy announcement after a long struggle with infertility. Congrats!
- I love Grace’s idea of a summer bucket list! What would be on yours?
- Loved reading The Everygirl’s interview with my friend Ashley Rose of Sugar & Cloth.
- My favorite source for vintage luxury goods is The Vintage Contessa, so I was glad to contribute to this article this week : What our favorite style setters are eyeing this summer
- The most Instagrammable spots in Miami
- Run, don’t walk, to get these pink pom pom espadrilles for about $100! And yes, they come in a neutral if pink is too bold for you.
- Need a pop of color and pattern for your summer outfits? Try this colorful clutch on sale for about $50.
- Bring the color and pattern poolside with this rainbow striped beach towel.
- This less than $60 racerback jersey dress will be coming soon to the site, but I wanted to share with you now… I am living in it! So comfortable and easy to throw on.
- Since it seems like our baby will be here before the Fourth of July, I think I need these patriotic moccasins.
Browse all these things and more here:
Around Here This Week
Around here, we had a little bit of everything this week…
- A pregnancy update + my first foray into maternity wear
- A breezy bandana print dress + pom pom espadrilles for a go-to summer look
- A long-anticipated update to our super popular Houston Mural Guide!
- Rainbow popsicles – perfect for those hot summer days
- A farewell and some words of advice from our college intern Hannah
Also, be sure to check out the all-new boutique! So many great summer finds. You don’t want to miss it.
Finally, we hope you are enjoying your weekend! And we look forward to seeing you back here on Monday!