Around the Internet This Week
Written by Julie Weinstein
Hi guys! How was your 4th? And how about this insanely short week? I hope you have a great weekend whatever you’re up to! And below you’ll find some of our favorite reads and finds from the week. Enjoy!
Favorite Blogger Looks of the Week
- As per usual, Blair looks fabulous in this look. That dress is everything!
- Carrie turned me onto Erica’s blog and Instagram feed, and I’m obsessed with her style! And this summer casual look is perfect.
- Alice looks beautiful in this striped dress, and what an adorable clutch.
- Swoon! Merritt’s shoes! Another perfect summer outfit.
- Loving Julia’s white on white outfit. Gorgeous!
Favorite Articles and Posts of the Week
- Anyone heading to Paris anytime soon? I wish I was because this Dior Exhibition looks incredible!
- If you’re interested in starting your own business, these four things might be something for you to think about.
- I love the new series on My Domaine on career changes, and I really enjoyed this first interview.
- We are SO excited for our friends Ashley and Jared on their exciting news!
- Are you wanting to try yoga, but don’t know where to begin? Start with these beginner poses.
- A Navy SEAL Commander gives advice on raising inspired kids.
- Grace’s apartment looks amazing. It’s been fun watching her process of moving in / decorating.
- Clever collaboration between ColourPop and Match.com, and I love the charitable component.
- I’m a big fan of the idea of picking a select number of items in your wardrobe and mixing and matching them to create tons of outfits, so I enjoyed Caroline’s summer remix.
- I don’t wear the color often, but I’ve always been drawn to mustard yellow, and this dress is just beautiful.
- A neutral colored top with sleeve detail? Yes, please!
- What a cute little printed tee.
- I’ve been eyeing this rainbow gingham print in the top version, and now I’m seeing there’s a dress and skirt! Such a fun, colorful, cheerful print.
- Speaking of rainbow, also adore this rainbow striped maxi! Comfy and cute.
Browse those items and more below –
Around Here This Week
- A pink dress and colorful accessories make for a great look
- How to make the most delightfully refreshing watermelon popsicles
- Splurge vs. Save : feminine meets edgy
Have the best weekend and we’ll see you back here on Monday!