Wear + Where + Well : Top 20 Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Can you believe Father’s Day is only two weeks away? My dad’s birthday happens to fall right around Father’s Day each year, so the pressure to find a gift is even greater! Why is it so hard to shop for men?
After lots of online searching and shopping, here are our top 20 picks for Father’s Day gift ideas:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that the sales just keep getting better and better! A few highlights…
- Net-a-Porter has added even more designers to their sale.
- These Valentino rainbow espadrilles would be perfect for summer with a white tee and denim shorts.
- An M2Malletier bag on sale? That never happens. This beautiful python bag is so timeless.
- A great basic printed Proenza Schouler cotton tee would work now and into the fall.
- This pair of Current/Elliott denim shorts that made it into last week’s top 15 picks for denim shorts is on sale.
- I recommended this Topshop Unique black and white striped sweater way back here, and it is now on sale for less than $75.
- Moda Operandi keeps adding more pieces to their sale as well.
- These Aquazzura flat sandals that I wore here are officially my favorite sale find this year and perhaps one of my favorite purchases this season.
- This Proenza Schouler black crossbody bag is a super chic steal at less than half price, as is this Proenza Schouler black bucket bag.
- I’m wearing this Harvey Faircloth striped tee today. It’s a quality, versatile pieces to have in your closet, especially for less than $70.
- Matches Fashion has a great sale going on too.
- These Aquazzura flat sandals from this post are on sale at Matches too. I love mine. So chic, so comfortable.
- The Preen boyfriend sweater I wore here? I haven’t been able to find it in stock any place else, much less on sale. Grab it while you can.
- These Isabel Marant sandals are ideal for any beach vacations you may have planned this summer. Or perhaps you might prefer the shell bracelet instead.
What are your weekend plans? Whatever your plans are, I hope you have a great weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by. I truly appreciate your support.