Transitional Frugal Finds
I don’t know about you, but I am so over these hot temperatures. I’m ready to embrace the coziness of fall. Maybe it’s because I’ve been browsing all the fall fashion new arrivals and hearing the news that Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes will be here September 8 (just a few weeks – and made with real pumpkin this time!). In any case, I’m ready for a color palette filled with camel and leopard prints and plaids.
While I’m not quite ready to fully commit to any high dollar investment pieces I’ll be buying this fall, I am ready to pick up a few affordable transitional pieces to prepare my wardrobe for the upcoming autumn season. Here is a roundup of our top 20 frugal finds to transition from summer to fall – all of which are under $150. Many are much less than that! Have fun browsing…
Top 20 Frugal Finds
- What were your thoughts on this week’s Wear + Where + Well posts?
- Did you see the new arrivals at JCrew this week? So many great fall pieces! I’m in love with this cape.
- Be sure to check out the Wear + Where + Well Boutique regularly, as I am continually updating it with all my favorite finds.
- If you’re in Houston, think about attending this Sweet & Savory dinner next Friday hosted by my friends at Sugar & Cloth. For a discount, enter the code “sugarandcloth15”.
- We’ve added a subscribe feature here on the site! Be sure to enter your email address to stay up to date with posts and other exclusive content coming soon.
- Finally, a sincere thank you to Culture Map editor-in-chief Clifford Pugh for this way-too-flattering write up about my style. I’m so appreciative for your kind words and support, Clifford!
Thanks so much for visiting Wear + Where + Well! Have a great weekend.