Around the Internet
written by Julie Weinstein
Wow. What a week it’s been! We weren’t kidding when we said there’s a lot happening in our world these days, and one very exciting component happened on Wednesday!
If you haven’t heard or seen yet, we collaborated with Mr. D on our very own original wall here in Houston, at FM Kitchen & Bar. It truly was the most incredible day witnessing a vision we’ve had for so long come to life. The energy was palpable and it was, hands down, one of the most special days!
I know we say it a lot, but that’s because we truly mean it; thank you so much for your support. It means everything to us, and we couldn’t be doing all we’re doing if it wasn’t for you! So, thank you. So happy to have you following along.
Now, onto one of your favorite articles of the week : weekend edition!
Keep on scrolling for our favorite looks, links, and finds lately.
Favorite Blogger Looks of the Week
Favorite Articles and Posts of the Week
- It was so fun to read and watch Grace’s London travel recap.
- I felt so inspired and refreshed and ready to take on the season after reading Kelly’s article on how refresh your mindset for fall.
- Aren’t these just the cutest dresses ever?
- How great are these gender reveal ideas? You know we’re all about the colorful ones. The more color the better!
- The happiest cities. Did yours make the cut?
- Maybe we should all try “pink noise” to help us sleep!
- Could you handle a staycation with no electricity or wifi? Sadly, I don’t think I could! Ugh I hate admitting that.
- The things incredibly likable people never do.
- Cute Halloween costume alert!
- Sweater goals. Need this one! Comfy and chic and loving the color.
- I think we all need a velvet tuxedo blazer this winter. It would add the perfect touch to any holiday party look.
- It’s still not cold here in Houston, but this coat makes me crave the cold like no other.
- Now, this is a beautiful gown.
- You know we are big fans of color blocking, so, of course, this sweater is a must have in our minds.
Around Here This Week
- Celebrating UT’s Cockrell School of Engineering
- A letter to Elle at four months
- Fall florals in a color combo we’ll never tire of
- The key to wearing florals in the fall
- Wednesday Words of Wisdom : 10.18.17
- This pink sweater is the sweater of the season
- You’ll love this healthy take on pizza
Have a great weekend and we’ll see you back here Monday!