White Chocolate Funfetti Edible Cookie Dough
Who doesn’t love eating cookie dough!? Well, assuming you do, this is a recipe you’re going to want to make time and time again. And the good news: this recipe is super easy and is made with ingredients you probably already have on hand. It takes less than 5 minutes to make and it will more than likely take even less time to eat it (yes, it’s that good!).
The chocolate chips, sprinkles and candies can be any variety that you wish, so you can create a different dough each time you make it. You could even add in some nuts or dried fruit, if you please.
- 3/4 Cup butter
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup sprinkles
- 1/3 Cup candy coated chocolate candies
Other ingredients for serving
- Ice cream cones
- Store bought shortbread cookies
- In a bowl, cream together the butter and the sugars until fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix together the milk and vanilla. Add this to the butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Add the flour and mix to incorporate. Add in all the other ingredients and mix gently to combine.
- Serve in a bowl, an ice cream cone or on top of a cookie.
See, it’s super easy and quick to make! And not only is it absolutely delicious, but it’s pretty, too (and, you know that’s one of our favorite things about these recipes). Please let us know if you end up making this and what you think. We’d love to hear!
Also, make sure to check back this afternoon, as we have a fun article coming your way all about a jewelry trend that’s taken the fashion world by storm.