You’ll Love This Easy to Make Summer Snack : Pineapple Strawberry Crunch
Written by Julie Weinstein; Recipe by Ashley Cardoza
Once summer hits, we’re all about ease. Whether that’s in fashion or food, it’s a constant scorcher here in Houston, so anything we can do to make our lives a bit simpler and less stressful (all the while staying cool), we’re all for.
And when it comes to our summer snacking, we opt for foods that are refreshing, healthy, and, of course, delicious. So, when Ashley through together this scrumptious pineapple strawberry crunch for the team, we couldn’t wait to try it.
At first when you look at it, you might think it’s difficult to make, but it’s truly so simple with very few ingredients. It took her no time at all to whip this up, and the outcome is delicious, nutritious, and very summer-friendly.
Ingredients (1 large serving)
- 1-2 Chobani “Flip”™ containers – strawberry summer crisp
- 1-2 Graham crackers, crumbled
- 3 Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Tbsp white chocolate chips
- Slice the pineapple in half, lengthwise, including leaves.
- Score the pineapple and scrape out (be careful to not poke through).
- To keep from rolling, slice off a small bit of skin on the back.
- Open the Chobani “Flip”™ containers and scoop yogurt into the pineapple.
- Crumble up the graham crackers and sprinkle on the yogurt.
- Slice the strawberries and place on the yogurt.
- Scoop the white chocolate chips onto the yogurt and enjoy!
Looks easy, right? We promise it is! Of course, feel free to make more servings, as this would be a great idea for a summer party. And you can easily swap out the Chobani “Flip”™ flavor, as well as the fruits used. We’d love to hear if you end up making this in the comments below, so be sure to share. Have a great day!
Thank you to Chobani for sponsoring this content.
Sponsorships like this help make Wear + Where + Well possible. Thank you to our community for supporting us and our sponsors by clicking on links shared here and by doing business with our sponsors.