Top 25 Rainbow Inspired Gift Ideas
As I mentioned Monday, while there is still time to shop online, I’m sharing a three final holiday gift guides with a focus on color. Monday’s guide was chock full of gifts inspired by Pantone’s 2016 Color(s) of the Year. Tuesday’s article provided you with a resource for where to find Aquazzura’s highly sought after Wild Thing sandals in each color of the rainbow. Speaking of rainbows, what better way to wrap up the gift guide series than with a post full of all the colors!
From fashion to home decor to entertaining, bright rainbows of color are popping up everywhere! Find here our top 25 colorful gift ideas.
- Edie Parker Flavia ‘Hello!’ acrylic box clutch
- Marco De Vincenzo rainbow geometric-frame sunglasses
- Urban Outfitters rainbow intarsia crew-neck sweater – on sale
- Anya Hindmarch metallic leather key chain
- Hanky Panky set of seven stretch lace thongs
- Elina Linardaki pom pom gladiator wrap sandals
- Bauble Bar rainbow frank collar necklace – on sale, less than $100
- Tory Burch multi-color mini bucket bag – on sale
- Shourouk crystal and bead rope bracelet – on sale
- Anya Hindmarch rainbow glitter clutch
- Aquazzura rainbow striped suede sandal
- Muzungu Sisters pom pom bag
- Les Petits Joueurs rainbow love clutch bag in black
- Jonathan Adler sunrise sequined pillow – on sale
- Isolda silk printed dress
- Mary Katrantzou calty sweatshirt
- Pantone : The Twentieth Century in Color book – under $100
- Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies crystal-embellished pumps
- Mira Mikati rainbow clutch
- Elena Ghisellini felina rainbow bag
- Land of Nod rainbow throw blanket – under $100
- Paul Smith rainbow stripe reversible scarf – under $100
- Edgardo Osorio for Ferragamo rainbow suede & mesh lace-up booties
- Paul Smith stripe socks – under $100
- Rainbow gratitude journal – under $10
Have you finished your shopping yet? Or are you a last minute shopper? I’d love to hear how you’re doing on checking things off the list.
Stay tuned tomorrow, as I have something especially fun and different to share with you as we begin New Year’s Eve preparations! Thanks as always for visiting.
Graphic design by Ashley Cardoza
Photo by Megan Weaver