The Weekend Edition
Happy weekend, friends! What’s on tap for you this weekend? We have lots going on here in Houston, as the city is preparing to host the Super Bowl next weekend! Fun times. Are you a football fan? Whom are you rooting for in the big game?
Before we get to the game, let’s check out what’s been catching our eye this week and what’s been going on around here…
Around The Internet Lately
- Be inspired by these creative leaders who are changing the world
- Blogging tips: Randomly, it seemed that this week in particular I stumbled upon a lot of really good articles with tips for blogging. So, for all the bloggers who read here, I thought I’d share these.
- Did you see the super cute floral tees released by J.Crew this week?
- How cute is this DIY Valentine’s Day balloon heart wall? Adorable!
- Loved reading my friend Elsie’s plan for this color-coded library wall in her living room.
- Red Carpet Fashion Awards: I mentioned this last week, but it bears repeating, particularly with awards season approaching… If you like runway fashion, if you like seeing what celebrities wear, if you like watching the red carpet, then you simply must follow my friend Catherine for all the best red carpet coverage. She is simply the best at what she does.
- Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec : Top 5 tips to sell anything to anyone
- Think you can’t afford to travel? Wrong! Read these tips from Jinna.
- This strawberry banana oats smoothie recipe looks so good!
- Time management tips from 5 women who run their own businesses
- Will rounded up 19 websites for colorful and affordable art.
Around Here Lately
Without question, there has been a ton happening around here lately… Here are the highlights.
- Everyday outfits
- Fashion feature
- Houston City Guides
- How to spend a weekend in Las Vegas
- Avocado for breakfast: try these 3 delicious recipes
- Inspired by art : see our lifestyle picks baed on a beautiful Hunt Slonem art piece
Finally, we wish you a fabulous weekend!