Around the Internet This Week
Written by Julie Weinstein
And just like that, it’s July! I hope you’re able to enjoy a long weekend and relax some. Perhaps a BBQ is in your immediate future? Whatever you’re up to, have a blast! Looks like the weather is going to hold out here in Houston, and for that, I am oh so grateful. Before I head out for the weekend, I’m bringing you some of our favorite links and finds from the week (including a few great sales!).
Favorite Blogger Looks of the Week
- Amanda looks beautiful in both these dresses, and I love how she accessorized them.
- And Grace in this cute little lace set is perfect for a hot summer day!
- How fun is Sydne’s top? Can’t help but smile looking at it.
- A classic look of denim and white looks great on Ashley.
- Can we discuss Chiara’s denim jacket? I’m in love with it!!
Favorite Articles and Posts of the Week
- I feel like I could never go an entire weekend without my phone (I really hate to say that!), but Camille might have just inspired me to try.
- It was so incredibly inspiring to read Hallie’s weight loss and transformation story.
- Meditation made more accessible.
- Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite things to eat, and both these versions look delicious.
- Going to any weddings this summer? How to write the perfect toast.
- If you miss your flight during your summer travels, here’s what to do and how to handle it.
- The biggest mistake people make while dieting.
- Next time you go to Walgreens, try some of these drugstore beauty products.
- Do you have a bedtime routine? Check out these 10 bedtime rituals to help you reflect, relax, sleep, and succeed.
Shopping and Sales
- This midi skirt from Ann Taylor is so bright and pretty, and you can currently get 50% off everything with code JUSTBEACHY.
- How adorable is this dress from H&M? And I might be scooping up these sandals! You can save up to 70% off, along with their 4th of July $4 deals.
- I’m eyeing these printed shorts, fringed sandals, and if only I had somewhere to wear this stunning white lace dress! All are from Intermix and part of their up to $200 off sale.
- Get an additional 15% off sale items at Moda Operandi, such as this gorgeous printed dress and beautiful bathing suit.
- In the market for a pair of jean shorts? I love these Rag & Bone ones, and you can get up to an extra 30% off sale with code JUNESALE17.
- Rebecca Taylor is offering an extra 40% off sale with code JULYSURPRISE, and this maxi dress is part of it.
Browse more below –
Around Here This Week
- 5 ways pregnancy prepared me for motherhood
- This watermelon martini is everything you want in a poolside drink
- Bold and bright in this pretty pink dress
- This patriotic sangria will be the hit of the party
- Splurge vs. Save : white
Have a great weekend and we’ll see you back here on Monday!