The Weekend Edition
Happy weekend, friends! First, can you believe that Christmas is only one week from today? Where has tine gone?
On that note, I know it’s a busy time of year for everyone, so I’ll keep this brief… Here are the highlights of what’s been happening around here and what we’ve been loving online.
Around Here Lately
- Don’t forget to enter our Minted giveaway! This weekend is your last chance! We are giving away (2) $125 gift cards.
- This houndstooth dress has become a surprising favorite this season. And it’s on sale for less than $100!
- My sister shared her tips for creating an interesting neutral look. In fact, she’s the queen of neutrals!
- Bella shared three delicious cranberry pistachio recipes for the holidays.
- We shared our thoughts on Pantone’s 2017 color of the year – greenery.
- Hannah shared 17 items to keep you cozy this winter.
- And the winners of the $1,000 Saks gift cards were announce here. I’ve emailed the winners. Thanks for entering and for reading and shopping our holiday gift guides!
What Caught Our Eye This Week
- Do you need help living in the moment during this busy season? My longtime, dear friend Ali has the best practice. Each year, she creates a December Daily album, documenting little memories each day throughout the month. I love following along with her.
- Grace’s gift guide full of irreverent gifts for the person who hated 2016 had us rolling with laughter!
- How cute and cozy is this off the shoulder sweater?
- My friend Nina just shared these 4 easy slider recipes with me. I can’t wait to try the chicken parmesan sliders – so easy, in fact, even I can handle them!
- My favorite style blogger is in one of my favorite places. That’s right – Blair is in Aspen, and she’s making me want to be there right now!
- Our fellow color-loving friend Jenn recently visited Houston from Chicago. And she used our Houston Wall Guide to find all the best walls. It’s been fun seeing the resulting photos – here, here, and here to highlight a few.
- Not that I need more colorful stripes in my life, but I do love this cashmere rainbow striped scarf. Or should I opt for this one? Swoon.
- There’s nothing more basic than a striped top, but the added ruffle detail on this one makes it so fun!
- Vintage Hermes on sale? Yes, please!
- Tip: we love finding beautiful vintage Hermes scarves and framing them as art around our home!
- We continue to be inspired by Merritt’s trip to Japan. Check out these fall colors!
Finally, we hope you are having a joy-filled weekend! Much love to you and yours.