Holly Jolly Gift Guide Week
Welcome to a week full of gift guides here on Wear + Where + Well!
It’s day 3 of the Wear + Where + Well Holly Jolly Gift Guide week! To recap, here is the schedule for this week:
Wednesday: Gifts for him
Thursday: Gifts for her
Friday: Stocking stuffers and gifts all under $100
Today, we are tackling the most difficult of all on your list – the guys! Do you struggle to buy for the men on your list like I do? Why is it so difficult to shop for guys? I do hope this guide gave you some great ideas…
Click directly on any of the items in the guide to shop the item. Or keep reading for more info and text links.
Remember to come back every day for more gift ideas! Furthermore, be sure to check out the Wear + Where + Well holiday boutique. I’m continually updating this shop with all sorts of festive ideas that catch my eye!
Top 10 Gifts for Him
- Sherlock Holmes book set : For the mystery lover in your life, surprise him with this collection of Sherlock Holmes stories. The jackets of all the books form an scene with Dr. Watson that will look keen on any book shelf.
- Leff Amsterdam brick steel clock : If your guy appreciates good design, this vintage-inspired flip clock might suit him well. This retro beauty will look good on a desk or on the wall.
- Ray-Ban original wayfarer sunglasses : Some things never go out of style. That is certainly true for these classic, iconic sunglasses. Suitable for all occasions, these will get your man shaded and stylish.
- The Ultimate Super Bowl Book : This beautiful hardcover book is the definitive guide to all things Super Bowl related. If he prefers golf to football, check out this gorgeous book titled 1001 Gold Holes You Must Plan Before You Die.
- Framed Michael Jordan print : For a trip down memory lane, give the hoops fan in your life this giclee print of Michael Jordan captured brilliantly in his famous dunk move. Options are also available for the Muhammad Ali fan or the surfer dude.
- Montblanc classic gold-plated ballpoint pen : If you’re going to splurge on a nice pen, it should be Montblanc. With the finest of craftsmanship and impeccable design, this pen will be treasured for years to come.
- Your child’s drawing as foil art print : What could be a better gift for Dad than artwork made by his kids? I’ll tell you what – artwork by the kids that has been transformed and preserved beautifully into an art print. You upload the artwork, pick your foil print color, and pick your frame, and then voila! One of a kind artwork for him to proudly display at the office or at home.
- Dunhill silver-plated horse cufflinks : For the sophisticated and refined man, give him the gift of cufflinks. They’re perfect, as they’re one size fits all, yet you can handpick the style that best fits him. I selected these for my horse racing loving guy, but there are countless options. These Burberry check cufflinks are classic, while these Darth Vader cufflinks are fun and cheeky.
- Leather tic tac toe set : Is it all fun and games with your guy? Well, give him this game that anyone can play. While this leather set is quite luxurious, these options are attractive and fun as well: marble set, lucite set, brass set.
- Ferragamo man on a sled silk tie : You can’t go wrong with a high quality, timeless, silk tie for the businessman in your life. This Ferragamo option fits the bill. It’s holiday themed, but subtlety and tastefully so. Plus, it’s available in four different colors.
Did you see something your man might like? I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Details of My Look
Henry Holland x Dree Hemingway sweater exclusive to MATCHESFASHION benefiting Save The Children | Tamara Mellon leather fringe skirt (similar on sale here) | Aquazzura wild thing suede fringed sandals (also available here) | Dannijo doma cuff (similar here and here) | OPI Coca-Cola red nail polish
Thanks as always for stopping by. Have a great day!
Scene styling by Cake and Confetti
Graphic design by Ashley Cardoza