Around the Internet This Week
Happy Friday – and happy last day of March! How is that possible? Here are just a few of the things that inspired us online this week…
- Giant peep marshmallow : What is it about Peeps around Easter time? Well, Sam takes it to a whole other level!
- I have to admit… Not being able to travel much lately because of pregnancy and complications has had me feeling a bit frustrated. But it’s been fun to live vicariously through Jenn’s trip this week! And she looks amazing, of course.
- Look at this balloon Easter egg centerpiece!
- The ultimate beach bag review – loved this piece by Tara!
- This made me laugh : the worst advice we’ve ever found on Pinterest
- Tour this 362 square foot tiny cottage – I follow Whitney Leigh Morris on Instagram and am obsessed with her Tiny Canal Cottage! It just looks so peaceful and serene and simple. So, I really enjoyed reading more about her and the tiny home.
- Getting geared up for summer pool parties, and needing this, this, this, and this for sure.
- How cute are these ruffle sneakers?
- Love this little tennis dress
- Such a cute sleeveless striped dress
- These continue to be my favorite and most worn shoes this season – plus they are the least expensive I’ve bought!
- This blush dress plus these blush sandals would be the perfect pair.
- This would be a huge splurge, but I am so smitten with this bag!
Browse these items and more favorites from this week here:
Around Here This Week
Lots of good stuff around here this week. Make sure you didn’t miss any of it…
- 7 tips for wearing stripes
- A print so nice I styled it twice
- An easy and stylish way to wear slip dresses
- This stripes and gingham top is completely adorable!
- Everything you need to know about this season’s it bag
- We adore this green floral bomber jacket!
- Exploring New Zealand
- Don’t miss this travel guide! A long-time coming, this guide recaps a magical trip I took late last year.
Finally, we wish you a wonderful weekend!