Around the Internet This Week
Hey y’all! Where did this week go? It sure felt as if it flew by! Here’s a round up of some of my favorite finds online this week…
- Favorite blogger outfits of the week:
- Favorite red carpet looks of the week:
- Have you heard of the museum of ice cream currently open in Los Angeles? Well, for those of us unable to visit, Alisha shares the cutest spots of the ice cream museum!
- I appreciate Caroline’s candidness in sharing how she balances motherhood and running her business, as I think about this a lot with the pending arrival of our baby this summer.
- Instagram Stories tips and tricks : loved these hacks my friends at Sugar & Cloth shared, some of which I knew and some of which I didn’t know.
- Rainbow marled ice cream : just in time for warm weather!
- Rocking maternity jeans : I have been at a total loss when it comes to jeans / pants during this pregnancy, so I was so glad to see this post by Paola; we happen to be exactly at the same point in pregnancy!
- Secrets to styling sweets : Have you ever wondered how your favorite Instagrammers make their food shots look so perfect?
- These prickly pear margaritas look delicious!
- Don’t miss the big J.Crew sale! 30% off your order with code BIGSALE
- Obsessed with this ombre one-piece swimsuit
- Grab these blush pink Adidas sneakers while you can!
- This twist front pullover looks like a great basic.
- The new arrivals at Ann Taylor are awesome!
- I’m loving this floral off the shoulder jersey dress.
- Looking for a gift idea (graduation maybe?) for the Texan in your life? Check out this book set.
- These ~$100 fringed sandals are hot options for summer.
- How cute are these embroidered pumps?
- As Reese Witherspoon says, “If it moves, monogram it!” If you share that sentiment, don’t miss out on Moda Operandi’s Monogram Mania – a lovely myriad of items that can be personalized.
Around Here This Week
- 2017 pool float guide – don’t miss this!
- Kentucky Derby preparations are underway!
Wishing you a wonderfully relaxing weekend! Xo