Mara Hoffman Rainbow Watercolor Stripe Linen Dress
Happy Monday to you, friends! In true Wear + Where + Well fashion, we (not surprisingly) have a colorful striped ensemble for you today. What can we say? We are on a colorful stripe roll! Actually, hopefully it’s not a rut. But we are just loving the look and cant’ get enough. This colorful stripe look is brought to you via this lovely Mara Hoffman rainbow watercolor stripe linen dress (also here).
Do you like the print, but are you looking for a different silhouette? Good news! This marvelous rainbow watercolor prints comes in a plethora of pieces:
- Gathered mini dress
- Sheath button-front midi dress (also here)
- Tie front midi dress
- Top (also here)
- Wide-leg pants (also here)
As for me personally, I opted for the ruffled rainbow dress for a few reasons… First, the silhouette proved to be bump-friendly on me (for now) by just sizing up. Secondly, who can resist the ruffle? Such a fun detail! Third, the one-shoulder details are so on trend for this season.
- Trend side note: This season, we are seeing a migration from off-the-shoulder silhouettes to one-shoulder silhouettes. Stay tuned for more ideas on how you can transition to this trend…
A Few More Style Notes
Before we move on from this look, I have to point out a few more things that I’m loving from it…
- These red statement earrings from J.Crew: I really can’t enough of them! They come in two other colors, and I am very tempted…
- These Sam Edelman mules: First, I can’t get enough of Sam Edelman this season (as seen here and here, just to name a few)! The quality for the price point is fabulous. Most of their shoes are in the $100 price vicinity, making them very accessible while still being on-trend and of solid construction. Secondly, these mules in particular are on-trend, while being super practical with the block heel. Browse other colors here, here, and here.
- This J.McLaughlin circular wicker bag: As we alerted you last week, wicker bags are one of the biggest spring trends. And it’s a trend we are loving! Seriously, I keep reaching for this bag over and over.
Coming Up This Week
A little preview of what to expect over this week and next… In addition to my everyday outfits, we’ll be focusing on Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo, and Mother’s Day related content. As always, please feel free to let us know if there’s anything specific you’d like to see. We welcome your feedback! Leave a comment or email us at [email protected]
Finally, we’ll see you back here this afternoon for a little Maternity Monday update. Until then, have a great day!
Photos by Maritere Rice