Written by Julie Weinstein
Happy Friday! What an exciting week. We are so pumped for the Astros and our city! It’s been a lot of late nights watching baseball recently, but well worth it. And on the work front, still chugging along feverishly, including early mornings and late nights, but it’s all so incredibly exciting! We hope you’ve had a great week, and keep on reading for our favorite links, looks, and finds lately. Enjoy!
Favorite Blogger Looks of the Week
- I adore Grace’s entire look here! That dress and those bold pumps!
- We all need a pretty pink rain coat and boots like Blairs.
- Monica is just so chic, always. Adore this look.
- How gorgeous is the embroidery in Kristin’s dress?
- There’s nothing we don’t love about Jenn’s skirt. All the colors and stripes!
Favorite Articles and Posts of the Week
- I’m always trying to be a better listener, and this article gives some great tips on how to do so.
- It’s never too late to be a success story. Take it from these women.
- Aren’t these graphic clay mugs adorable?
- And how cute is this DIY girl power sweatshirt?
- On creating habits.
- Heading to New Orleans. You might want to check out these places.
- Design insights from one of the guys who made mattresses cool and trendy.
- Caramel apple donuts? Yes, please!
- Caroline’s home is beautiful, and I love seeing the before and after of her kitchen.
- Have you ever seen a more beautiful skirt?
- One can never have too many distressed graphic band tees.
- Fun pants alert!
- A gorgeous desk to drinks dress.
- So many pretty colors on this blouse.
Around Here This Week
- You’ll want to snap up this sequin dress fast
- Trending for fall : Statement sleeves
- This dress will take you from the boardroom to the bar
- Wednesday words of wisdom : 11.01.17
Have a wonderful weekend!