2016 Colorful Gift Guides
Welcome to day 2 of our color-coded gift guides! Today is full of pink gift ideas! Pink does happen to be my favorite color, after all, so I am super excited to feature it. Plus, as you know, it’s a very trendy color this season. In fact, you might recall us featuring pink frequently this season, such as the case of this bright pink suit, this lace pink top, and this blush pink dress – just to name a few. Indeed, it’s such a pretty shade that we are thrilled to see its proliferation this year.
By the way, if you’re not sure what I’m talking about with these color-coded gift guides, you can read more here.
And here’s the colorful schedule of gift guides:
- Wednesday, November 30 : red
- Today : pink
- Friday, December 2 : orange
- Saturday, December 3 : yellow
- Sunday, December 4 : green
- Monday, December 5 : blue
- Tuesday, December 6 : purple
- Wednesday, December 7 : neutrals + metallics
- Thursday, December 8 : multi-color / rainbow hues
- Friday, December 9 : gift guide wrap-up + giveaway winners announced!
Major Giveaway : (2) $1,000 Saks Gift Cards!
Yes, did you catch that? We have a major giveaway happening!
We are giving away two $1,000 gift cards to Saks!
This is not sponsored. Rather, this is just a gift from us to you all, as a symbol of our appreciation for your continued support and involvement here.
So, how do you enter? Great question! Here are the requirements:
- Leave a comment on each of the nine gift guide posts.
- Like us on Facebook.
It’s that easy! And so far, your chances of winning are pretty good! So, what are you waiting for? Enter!
Now, let’s get to the good stuff — the gift ideas…
15 Pink Gift Ideas We Love
- Frosted donut snow tube : Sure, we’ve all heard of the donut pool float. Been there, done that, right? But did you know there’s a donut snow tube for these snowy winter months? That’s right – kids and kids at heart can both enjoy snow tubing in this delectable pink donut! And at less than $30, this gift is a steal, considering the loads of fun you’ll have with it!
- Assouline “Flowers: Art & Bouquets” coffee table book : Do you have a bookworm, flower lover, or home decor fiend on your list? Well, this beautiful coffee table book is a lovely gift idea for any of them! And trust me – you can’t go wrong with Assouline books. They make the highest quality, most beautiful books available.
- J.Crew cashmere cable-knit tunic : I recently bought this sweater for myself, so I can attest to its coziness. As a tall person, I appreciate that this is a longer sweater. Plus, it is so very soft. So, indulge a lady on your list with the luxury of cashmere.
- J.Crew wool blend double breasted jacket : A classic double-breasted jacket in an on-trend shade on sale? Sign me up! Perhaps you might like to get this and wrap it up for yourself! Ha.
- Stella McCartney cat-eye sunglasses : This is another item that I already own myself. You might remember me wearing them at Pietro Nolita in NYC. When it comes to sunglasses, the bigger the better in my book! As photographer Maritere mentioned to me today, the bigger they are, the more they prevent eye wrinkles. My reply to her: The bigger they are, the more they cover up the wrinkles we already have. Ha. So, spoil someone on your list with these cat-eye beauties.
- Kate Spade 2017 diary : As the title says, this gift is intended for the “young lady of fashion”. It’s a day planner with the look of a diary. And at less than $50, it’s a great gift idea for the girl in your life who loves to journal and draw.
- Peter Millar polo shirt : I don’t know about you, but I love seeing my guy dressed in pink. Whether your guy is a fan of pink or not, he surely will be glad to receive a Peter Millar polo shirt – perfect for the golf course! Plus, it’s on sale for less than $50, making it a huge bargain.
- Sleeper pajama set : For the lady who needs to relax, pajamas are always a welcome gift idea. I like the slightly oversized cut of these, making them especially comfy.
- Hunter “First Classic” glitter rain boots : Hunter boots are always cute, but make them in pink and glitter for a little girl, and the cuteness grows exponentially! In fact, we can’t handle the cuteness of these.
- J.Crew Italian leather passport case : For the budding traveler on your list, encourage her adventures with this passport travel case. And get ready to book that next getaway!
- Hanky Panky signature set of three lace thongs : Ladies, tell your guys that these would make a lovely stocking stuffer for you! Without revealing too much (pun intended), I wear these all the time!
- Balloon doggy money bank : I love the Jeff Koons vibe of this quirky money bank. Embrace this as a way to teach a child the lesson of saving – or perhaps to encourage saving for you and your partner!
- Charlotte Simone candy cane stripe faux fur stole : We are super excited that more and more beautiful faux fur options are making their ways to stores this season. And we are particularly enamored with this darling stole!
- Happy Plugs pink earbuds : At only $30, these earbuds make a lovely little stocking stuffer for the kids on your list – or perhaps even the exercise enthusiast!
- Hansa Toys extra large flamingo stuff toy : Who doesn’t love a flamingo? Take note, though – this is no usual flamingo! This is an extra large flamingo. Standing at almost three feet tall, this creature is sure to bring a smile to your child’s face!
And one bonus idea : If you need something super cute to put you in the festive mood as you run your errands and wrap gifts, check out this Santa sweater!
Plus, don’t forget that our boutique is fully stocked with plenty of ideas for both gifts and what to wear this season. Check it out! The boutique is continually updated as we find new stuff to share with you…
So, who on your guide list might enjoy a pink gift? And which idea is your favorite? Please do let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Graphics by Ashley Cardoza; image by Maritere Rice