Around the Internet This Week
Written by Julie Weinstein
Hi guys! Did this week fly for anyone else? I can’t believe it’s already Friday, but I’m certainly not complaining about it! We’ve been busy busy over here. Mari and I spent two days this week shooting a very fun guide coming your way Tuesday. If you follow either of us on Instagram, you likely have a hint as to what this guide will be about. I hope you’ve had a great week, and enjoy some of the looks and links Carrie and I have both been loving!
Favorite blogger looks of the week
Favorite business insights of the week
- 6 tips for flying when pregnant
- 8 reasons why you should move away from your hometown in your 20s – As someone who grew up in a very small town and moved away at age 18 for college, Carrie can so relate to this article! It resonates deeply with her.
- Did Kylie Jenner knock off an indie designer?
- Kate’s St. Thomas travel guide has us yearning for some island time.
- Kelly’s unique idea for her son’s monthly photos is so cute! Check out the DIY number pillows.
- Loved this tour of Chassity’s Coral House in the Bahamas. Take me away!
- “Measure your impact on humanity not in likes but in the lives you touch, not in popularity but the people you serve,” – Apple CEO Tim Cook’s commencement speech to MIT grads
- Pam shared a fun take on five things she loves about NYC
- How sweet and pretty is this button down? It would be perfect for any summer weekend.
- And what about this deep v neck bathing suit? Love it!
- The cutest shorts! The color is so beautiful and that scalloped-hem is just adorable.
- I am loving everything about this bag, and it’s now made it’s way onto my wish list!
- Cover ups are something I don’t have enough of, and this poncho one is perfect.
Browse more below –
Around Here This Week
- Go behind the scenes for a day of blog content creation
- Get ready for your summer travels : Carrie’s travel essentials
- This strawberry shortcake is perfect for picnics and parties
- Easy and delicious Father’s Day ideas
- Walk this way for 31 of our favorite summer shoes
See you back here on Monday!