Wednesday Words of Wisdom
Life is a funny thing.
There are seasons where you simply have your shit together and everything feels as close to perfect as possible. And then there are seasons where it’s more of a “struggle.” And when I say “struggle,” I don’t mean that in a negative way. I just mean it’s not as easy, not as on point.
And sometimes there aren’t even necessarily major reasons as to why.
Though, what’s important to remember is that it doesn’t have to be one or the other. You don’t have to just be in a place where you have your ducks in a row or working on yourself.
You can be both. At the same time.
In fact, it can be pretty incredible when you are both that “masterpiece” and that “work in progress” at the exact same time. Because that might just mean you have one area of your life where things seem to be flowing and grooving in a great way, and another area of your life that needs a little extra TLC. And that’s ok. That allows you to give the latter more of your time and it allows you to appreciate the part of your life that’s veering more into “masterpiece” territory that much more.
Life isn’t perfect. And we’re all just figuring it out as we go.
So whether you think you have it all figured out or you don’t, don’t worry so much one way or the other. Do the best you can. Little by little.
A Few More Things
1. Today’s the second to last of our Dazzling December Daily Deals, so make sure you’re following along on Instagram to find out what it is. And make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter so you can find out what tomorrow’s is. PLUS there just might be a daily deal coming back for an extra day, and you might want to make sure you’re subscribed…hint hint.
2. Don’t forget everyday we’re posting two new pieces of content. Our main article at the top of the home page (can also be accessed via the recent posts tab) AND the daily look in the middle of the home page (can also be accessed via the looks tab).
3. We’re posting multiple times a day on Instagram now, so be sure you’re following along @carriec.
4. If you like our Words of Wisdom posts, be sure to share with your friends and pin away!
5. Finally, if you enjoy this quote, it’s one of the ones from our coffee table book. Make sure to check out the video we posted on Monday all about “More Color, Please : The Walls of Houston” with a little peek inside.
Have a great day and we’ll see you back here tomorrow!
Watercolor design by Amy Tangerine