Happy weekend, friends! We are here with our favorites of this week, and it was a good week both here and around the internet. We do hope you like what you find here…
Around the Internet This Week
- As a big David Hockney fan, I loved Will’s suggestions for achieving David Hockney inspired interiors.
- Check out Jyo’s pics of this colorful neighborhood of Cape Town! Wow.
- I’m pretty good at avoidance, but Julie tells us it’s not a good thing. Sigh.
- Rosé soaked gummy bears? This is an idea I could get on board with easily! Ha.
- Stuck in a writing rut? Check out these 99 ways to get inspired to write.
- Valentine’s shakes and donuts : If you liked the strawberries Bella made, you’ll love these other Valentine’s Day treat ideas from her.
- What’s not to love about this giant ombre heart balloon backdrop?
- Whoa – Google and H&M will make you a custom dress based on your smartphone data.
Have you noticed these colorful days of the week sweaters taking over social media? Well, here’s the background behind the Alberta Ferretti capsule collection. I, of course, love the moniker – “rainbow week sweaters.” Nothing like a little color to bring optimism to your day! Shop the collection here:
- How pretty is this floral ruffle midi dress?
- I can’t get enough ombré these days, and I have my eye on both this blue dress and this pink one.
- I got this perfect fit striped t-shirt this week, and it really is a perfect fit. At less than $30, it’s a great closet addition.
- I highlighted these under $100 pink sneakers a week or so ago. Well, I took my own advice and got them, and I am in love! So comfy and the prettiest blush shade.
- If you have to deal with the rain, you might as well do so with a colorfully striped umbrella.
- In love with the Mara Hoffman new arrivals for spring, particularly this rainbow print
- Pom pom statement earrings for under $35? Yes please!
- Love the sporty vibe of this sweater dress for less than $100
- This colorful pop stripe skirt for less than $100? I die!
Finally, a few sales to tell you about…
- Ann Taylor : $50 off dresses with code DRESS50
- J.Crew : up to 30% off with code HEARTYOU
- Pottery Barn : 20% off select items with code FRIENDS
- This also applies at Pottery Barn Kids
Around Here This Week
Well, if you were paying attention, you likely saw a theme around here this week… lots of pink and red and hearts!
- Don’t forget to smooch your pooch this Valentine’s Day!
- How to make unicorn hot chocolate
- In love with this love sweater
- Shades of pink – the perfect strawberries for Valentine’s Day
- The best berry sweater
- The perfect blush dress to wear for Valentine’s Day
- 14 items inspired by Karen Mabon’s silk cat scarf
Finally, have a great Sunday, and we will see you back here tomorrow morning!