Around the Internet This Week
Happy Friday! Here are some things we loved online this week…
- 5 design rules worth breaking per our friends at Laura U
- As someone who goes to Austin quite often, I loved seeing Camille’s take on the 16 best breakfasts in Austin.
- Check out the amazing before + after of Elsie’s kitchen!
- Doesn’t Lyndsey look so cute in this shirt dress?
- I smiled the whole time while reading Will’s thoughts on turning 30!
- My favorite celebrity fashion of the week? Hands down: Beyonce + Blue Ivy in Gucci
- This Instagram photo from Blair is giving me life! The smile, the skirt, the balloons.
- Surely by now, you’ve heard the big news (in our world / industry): LIKEtoKNOW.it released an app
- Using inflatable swans as snack cups for entertaining – how cute and creative is this idea from Meredith?
- A top that combines gingham and stripes? For less than $50? Sign me up!
- Going somewhere for spring break? Then you need this pom pom hat for $70 + these killer earrings.
- How cute is this shirt dress with tassel trim?
- I’m pretty sure these less-than-$100 colorful platform sneakers need to be mine!
- Isn’t this the cutest one-shoulder one-piece bathing suit? Comes in 5 colors!
- Loving this tie-sleeve blouse for less than $50
- Splatter paint is making a comeback! Have you seen these limited edition pieces from J.Crew here and here? They’re selling quickly!
- Still loving statement earrings. Here are three faves – these, these, and these.
- You know that awesome lavender suede moto jacket that I love (seen here and here)? Well, they just released a pink version! For less than $200, trust me – this pink suede moto jacket is a winner!
Around Here This Week
This week was packed full of fun content here! Make sure you didn’t miss any of it. Check it all out here:
- Golden Yellow : how to wear the hottest hue of the season
- An All-American everyday look – casual, comfy, affordable outfit
- Navy bell-sleeve dotted dress – a perfect everyday spring dress
- Everything you need to know about yurt travel – a fascinating article by our own Ashley on her recent yurt experience
- Maternity Monday : 22 week update – a new weekly column updating you on all things pregnancy
- Meet the team : Ashley – my partner from the beginning and graphic designer extraordinaire
- Rainbow crepe cake – on the heels of her amazing lucky charms cake, Bella created this beauty!
- Inspired by Modernism Week – see how Hannah was inspired by this recent Palm Springs event
Finally, we wish you an amazing weekend! And we will see you back here on Monday. Xo