The Weekend Edition
Happy first weekend of fall! To be fair, though, it’s not feeling anything at all like fall here in Houston. In fact, the temperatures have been soaring over 95 degrees fahrenheit. I’m ready for things to cool down!
There’s been so much going on online that’s been interesting or inspiring to me. Plus, there’s been so much happening right here on Wear + Where + Well. So, I wanted to share it all with you in this weekend update.
Around the Internet Lately
- 35 Killer Quotes from the Stars of Shark Tank : one of my favorite shows! I just love all the business lessons.
- Gray Malin’s Kitchen Redesign : an inside peek at my favorite photographer’s kitchen makeover
- Elsie’s Dining Room Tour : how cute is my friend Elsie’s dining room? Such a happy space!
- Exploring Greece : Santorini : Greece just moved up my list after seeing my friend Kelly’s trip
- Fall Cocktail : love everything about this — the cocktail, the kitchen, and the fashion
- Lovely Lauren in Lace : love this classically feminine look
- Moda Operandi : A Haven for the Haves : an inside look at Moda Operandi’s new in-person shopping experience.
- Note: Moda Operandi is the best place to pre-order looks directly from the runway!
- Roxanne Assoulin : I can’t get enough of her fun jewelry. You may have noticed me wearing it during NYFW. And yes, she is sisters with talented designer Rosie Assoulin.
- Workwear Wednesday : Looking for practical ideas for what to wear to work? Check out my friend Amanda’s ongoing series.
A few of the things I’m loving lately…
- Continuing to love the bandana neck tie trend
- I should finally get some of these trending statement earrings
- Just call me Rainbow Bright when I wear this
- Need to get this for the pooches in my life
- Oh how I love these gold glitter Golden Gooses
- Suede moto jacket (available in two colors) for under $200? Sign me up
- This brand just makes me smile with its whimsical designs
- Toying with the idea of some edgy, fashion forward black shoes. Do you like these or these?
- Want this pink striped sweater in my life
Around Here Lately
- Wall Wanderings : The Houston Mural Guide : We’ve been so thrilled with the overwhelming response to our mural guide!
- In fact, this week local CBS affiliate KHOU did an interview with us that aired during the evening news! I’ll share more about that very soon. But for now, here is a link to the article and video.
- You all are sharing it and using it, as we hoped and wishes. Remember, be sure to tag @wall_wanderings and use our hashtag (#wearwherewellwanderings) on Instagram for a chance to be featured.
- In the Kitchen with Bella : We’ve launched a new series with our good friend and now contributing editor Bella Bucchiotti. Here are the first two installments:
- New York Fashion Week : a discussion of my strategy, plus a recap of what I wore
- Outfit features:
- Product Round-Ups:
- Friday Favorite Finds : Fall Color Story
- J.Crew x Net-a-Porter : a not-to-be missed collaboration focusing on stripes
Finally, a word about content programming here: Have you noticed we’ve been posting fresh content more often? (Six times this week – woohoo!) We hope you’ve noticed, and we hope you like! Expect even more of that going forward. We want to be your go-to online resource for fashion, travel, and living well.
Have a great weekend!
Graphic design by Ashley Cardoza