2016 Colorful Gift Guide: Blue
We hope you all had a great weekend, and if you’re in Houston, we hope you stayed DRY! We’re excited to bring to you another one of our color coded gift guides, and today it’s all about BLUE. In today’s guide we’re covering the many shades of this beautiful hue, and we think you’re really going to love what we pulled together below.
However, before we jump into a sea of all things blue, we wanted to remind you of the colorful schedule of gift guides:
- Wednesday, November 30 : red
- Thursday, December 1 : pink
- Friday, December 2 : orange
- Saturday, December 3 : yellow
- Sunday, December 4 : green
- Today : blue
- Tuesday, December 6 : purple
- Wednesday, December 7 : neutrals + metallics
- Thursday, December 8 : multi-color / rainbow hues
- Friday, December 9 : gift guide wrap-up + giveaway winners announced!
MAJOR GIVEAWAY : (2) $1,000 SAKS GIFT CARDS!
And remember, there’s an incredible giveaway going on that you don’t want to miss!
We are giving away two $1,000 gift cards to Saks!
This is not sponsored. Rather, this is just a gift from us to you all, as a symbol of our appreciation for your continued support and involvement here.
So, how do you enter? Great question! Here are the requirements:
- Leave a comment on each of the nine gift guide posts.
- Like us on Facebook.
It’s that easy! And so far, your chances of winning are pretty good! So, what are you waiting for? Enter!
Alright, let’s get into our blue gift ideas…
14 Blue Gift Ideas We Love
1. Lizzie Fortunato Post Modern Blue Lucite Cuff : Lucite accessories are unexpected, yet totally stylish. This cuff is a favorite of ours, and it has already made its way onto our holiday wish list.
2. ANNA by RabLabs Ita Blue Cheese Plate & Forma Spreader : How gorgeous is this cheese plate? This is the perfect gift for the person who entertains a lot and appreciates all things pretty.
3. Leather Gloves : This would be an ideal gift for your friend or family member who doesn’t love to wear a lot of color, but might want to embrace a bold shade in the form of an accessory. Not only will the gloves keep her warm, but they are of great quality and beautiful.
4. The French Riviera in the 1920s : The cover of this coffee table book makes us want to BE in that picture. It doesn’t get much more glamorous. This book would brighten up anyone’s home, and it’s a definite conversation starter.
5. Baccarat Blue Louxor Vase : Definitely a splurge item, but we couldn’t resist including it. This vase is absolutely stunning, and it’s one of those classic items that you’ll have forever and ever.
6. Migonne Gavigan Lollie Bracelet : A favorite jewelry designer of ours, these Migonne Gavigan bracelets are becoming a staple in our wardrobes. They can be stacked high or worn alone, and we love the under $50 price point, as well.
7. Beats by Dr. Dre Blue Beats EP On-Ear Headphones : A good set of headphones is of utmost importance, especially for those who travel a lot. And we absolutely love the bold color of this pair, and we know any man or woman in your life would, too.
8. Fitbit ‘Charge 2’ Wireless Activity & Heart Rate Tracker : For the guy or gal who loves to workout in your life, a Fitbit is the absolute perfect gift for them. As well, we LOVE the color.
9. Ivy League Sweatshirt : The days are getting shorter and the temperatures have already started dropping. Thus, a cozy sweatshirt is something to grab for, especially when it’s as cute as this one. Your fashionable sis would adore it.
10. ANNA by RabLabs Ampliar Blue & Silver Letter Opener : It’s one of those items that someone might not think to purchase for themselves, but would LOVE to receive as a gift. This letter opener is not only functional, but would look fabulous sitting out on a desk.
11. hook + Albert Flower Lapel Pin : This pin would spruce up the lapel of any blazer or jacket. We love its dark shade, and at under $50, it’s a no brainer!
12. Bose SoundSport In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones : While we love the bigger headphones above, these are also great, especially to workout in. They are sweat AND weather resistant, and the turquoise-blue shade is so fun.
13. ‘I Am Very Busy’ Hot Stuff Thermal Mug : Whether it’s hot chocolate, coffee, or tea, a thermal mug to take on the go is a necessity this time of year. And at under $20, it would make a great stocking stuffer for any gal in your life.
14. ‘Bartalino’ Bootie : This bootie is adorable, with it’s zip sides and added zip detail. The navy color can act as a neutral, and the suede fabric is great for this time of year.
If you want to win one of 2 (!) $1000 Saks gift cards, make sure to enter our giveaway! It’s so simple, as all you have to do is leave a comment on each of our gift guides, and make sure you’re following us on Facebook. Good luck!
One More Thing
We’re dying to know! Which blue item(s) are you loving? Let us know in the comments below.
Graphics by Ashley Cardoza; image by Maritere Rice