Holly Jolly Gift Guide Week
Welcome to a week full of gift guides here on Wear + Where + Well!
The week is more than halfway over! How did that happen? I shouldn’t be surprised, as the entire year has flown by. As for the gift guide week, be sure you haven’t missed the previous guides. Click on the links here:
Thursday: Gifts for her
Friday: Stocking stuffers and gifts all under $100
Today’s list was perhaps the easiest and most fun to put together. We all enjoy creating a wish list for ourselves, right? Whether you’re shopping for your mother, your best friend, or sending hints to your partner, I hope you find something here that you like!
Click directly on any of the items in the guide to shop the item. Or keep reading for more info and text links regarding this gift guide. Even more holiday shopping options can be find in the Wear + Where + Well holiday boutique, which we’re continually updating with our latest and greatest finds!
Top 10 Gifts for Her
- Eugenia Kim “Wish You Were Here” floppy sun hat : As evidenced here on Wear + Where + Well, I’m a big fan of wearing hats – specifically, Eugenia Kim hats. One can’t help but be happy when wearing a big floppy hat like this. I wore my Do Not Disturb hat tons this past year, and I hope to add this Wish You Were Here version or this Head in the Clouds hat to my closet soon. These hats really are perfect for a post holiday getaway to paradise! Guys: bonus points if you surprise your special lady with a vacation to go along with the hat! 😉
- Dannijo Paloma statement necklace : When it comes to statement necklaces for the modern woman, nobody does them better than the Dannijo sister duo. I bought one similar to this one several years ago. I still wear it frequently, and it garners compliments each and every time!
- Missoni wave knit scarf : I know, I know – plaid scarves are all the rage for the holidays. But let’s think outside the plaid scarf box, shall we? This colorful knit scarf in a signature Missoni pattern will keep her cozy and chic well past the holidays. Plus, it’s on sale!
- Givenchy Antigona bag in black leather : What lady doesn’t love a beautiful handbag? Yes, this Givenchy Antigona bag is certainly a splurge. However, if one is going to splurge on a handbag, this classically styled tote is a fabulous option. The combination of quality, timelessness, craftsmanship, and price point can’t be beat. As a side note, the Antigona bag was designed by Elena Ghisellini, whom I have touted here many times.
- Eugenia Kim red beanie : Hats are certainly having a moment in the spotlight this season, so here is a second hat for you to consider gifting. This beanie would make a fun gift for a friend or perhaps a teenager. The chunky knit and pom pom accent give it a young energetic vibe. Note the beanies come in a plethora of colors.
- Gray Malin heart balloons photo : If you’ll recall, I included two Gray Malin pieces in our gift guide for the jet setter. My love for his photography continues with this heart balloon piece, perfect for the someone you love who loves travel and art and color.
- Valentino: Mirabilia Romae coffee table book : Catch a glimpse into the extraordinary world of the Valentino woman with stunning images and illustrations. Even the book itself will look like art sitting on her coffee table.
- Smythson Mara leather 2016 agenda : For the organized woman in your life, treat her to a luxurious take on a functional item such as this notebook from Smythson. Using a planner will become a more elegant endeavor with this planner in her life.
- Oscar de la Renta crystal drop earrings : Jewelry by the legendary Oscar de la Renta – need I say more? Spoil her with this lovely pair of colorful earrings or this version in a sophisticated shades of black.
- Clarisonic Mia 2 facial cleansing device : While I generally urge against giving appliances or electronic devices as gifts, the Clarisonic Mia 2 is an exception. She’ll feel like she’s been to the spa for a facial each time she gently exfoliates with this. And why not inject some personality and fun by choosing this version with Keith Haring art emblazoned on it?
One more note about buying gifts for women: If you’ll notice, all of our selections for the Wear + Where + Well Holly Jolly gift guide for her are essentially “one size fits all.” Keep that in mind when buying gifts for the females (or really anyone) on your list. Sizing can be hard to determine for clothes and such. Gift sizing gone wrong can be awkward for both the gift giver and recipient.
Just a little helpful hint as you wrap up (or begin 🙂 ) your holiday shopping…
Details of My Look
Henry Holland x Dree Hemingway sweater exclusive to MATCHESFASHION benefiting Save The Children | Tamara Mellon leather fringe skirt (similar on sale here) | Aquazzura wild thing suede fringed sandals (also available here) | Dannijo doma cuff (similar here and here) | OPI Coca-Cola red nail polish
Four days down, one to go! Come back tomorrow for a grand collection of gift ideas under $100 for him and her! Have a great day.
Scene styling by Cake and Confetti
Graphic design by Ashley Cardoza