Happy Sunday,y’all! Grab your cup of coffee, and read what we’re loving this week…
Around the Internet This Week
- Details of Meredith’s (of Cake & Confetti) 30th birthday sparkly brunch
- Dying over her “Fancy AF” explanation to her parents – LOL
- Gwen Stefani is seeing her Beverly Hills house, and it’s just as fabulous as you would imagine!
- Indeed, it’s decorated by Kelly Wearstler, and I’m a huge fan of everything she does.
- How to create the perfect work from home space – a notion I’ve been thinking about a lot lately
- I’ve not yet been to Greece yet, and Krystal’s Mykonos photos have me dreaming of a trip
- Most photo-worthy spots in NYC
- Please stop telling us how “busy” you are!
- Yes, yes, yes to all this!
- Rejoice! My favorite source for red carpet reviews is back! Red Carpet Fashion Awards is the best!
- The ultimate guide on how to hang party decor
- Sale scouting: Two of my favorite retailers have some amazing deals!
- J.Crew: an extra 40% off sale prices with code SHOPSALE
- Net-a-Porter is offering an additional 20% off final clearance items with code SALE20
- I have and love this gingham top (seen here) – a steal at less then $50
- Same goes for this color-block jump suit (seen here) – quite a designer bargain at this point.
- You might remember me wearing this dress at NYFW in September
- Things I’m eyeing: this adorable top, this midi dress, this striped sweater, this darling floral dress, and this polka dot top.
Around Here This Week
- Daily outfits
- Fashion Feature: Designer to know – Markus Lupfer
- Houston City Guides
- In the Kitchen with Bella
- 3 healthy delicious smoothie recipes for a fresh start to the new year
- Inspired By – our new, revamped version of Friday Favorite Finds
- Loved intern Hannah’s style picks Inspired by the hit movie La La Land
Just a quick note on content this past week… If you recall, I laid out here our content plan for the week. It was the first week we were attempting to publish twice a day. Well, I’m not sure if you noticed but we missed the mark a couple times. We missed a travel feature on Tuesday, and we missed an outfit feature on Thursday.
It was a good reminder to me that (1) we are all always a work in progress, and that (2) we are real women around here. Real women who struggle with real life issues – big and small. Our computers crash, our friends go through struggles that require our support, family members pass away, and so much more. And that was just in one week – whew! Add to that the fact that torrential downpours plagued Houston for much of the week, which made it nearly impossible to take photos outdoors.
Anyway, all of that to say a few things… First, we are dedicated to getting better every day! Second, thanks for your patience with us. Third, a big thanks to my team — Ashley, Bella, Hannah, Julie, and Maritere. Stay tuned to learn more about these wonderful ladies soon!
Finally, thanks as always for stopping by! And have a great Sunday.