Around the Internet This Week
- Favorite blogger outfits of the week
- Lilac lady : simply put, Blair never gets it wrong. These photos are a spring delight!
- Hallie looks summer ready in this Tory Burch cotton maxi dress.
- How much do you love this pink floral maxi dress on Jenn?
- I’ve been eyeing this dress, and I love seeing how Grace styled it. And how fun is that background?
- My blogger pal Emily and I often gravitate towards the same pieces… See how she styled the one-shoulder striped Mara Hoffman dress which I wore here.
- Favorite red carpet outfits of the week
- Well, red carpet fashion is all about Cannes Film Festival right now!
- I highly recommend following along with my friend Catherine at Red Carpet Fashion Awards for the best red carpet coverage! No doubt, Cannes is like Christmas for red carpet fashion lovers.
- A few of my favorite looks so far:
- 6 best dermatologists in Houston : I was happy to contribute to this article for Byrdie.
- As if naming a baby wasn’t stressful enough, I stumbled upon this article… Ha.
- Carrie’s travel essentials : big thanks to the Houston Chronicle for the feature! It was fun for me to scroll through all those pics of great travel memories.
- Fruity champagne popsicles : yes please!
- First, Kara is my new favorite colorful, crafty discovery! Second, how cute are these DIY fruit appetizer plates?
- I really enjoyed my friend Ashley candidly answering the question of how she travels so much.
- Speaking of donuts, how cute are these donut cake toppers? And how yummy do these cinnamon sugar donuts look?
- You know we are all about the unicorn trend, so we were captivated by these unicorn toast and unicorn cream cheese recipes!
- I was super happy to see that Nordstrom now carries Draper James, Reese Witherspoon’s southern style brand which we love!
- A wonderfully classic, versatile embroidered linen top perfect for summer and less than $90.
- Cute little pineapple earrings for less than $40? Yes please!
- Dying over this Nannacay for J.Crew hat!!!
- How cute are these palm print workout clothes?
- I can’t even handle the cuteness of this painted pineapple print dress! Hint: you might be seeing it here soon, paired with this less than $50 hat.
- One-piece perfection : loving this pink and blue ombre swimsuit! Also comes in this silhouette.
- Remember I recently featured Ace & Jig? Well, I’m loving this striped, ruffled dress from them.
- Speaking of Draper James, they also recently teamed up with Net-a-Porter for an exclusive capsule collection.
- The latest Kendra Scott collection is so good. This necklace has been on repeat for me.
- These colorful bauble slides are adorable!
- This drop waist, striped, swing dress looks pretty much perfect for summer days.
- This flamingo jacket is calling my name.
- This gingham tie-front shift dress is so cute.
Around Here This Week
- 7 reasons you need a little white dress this summer : this turned out to be one of my favorite fashion articles I’ve written in a while plus some of my favorite photos lately!
- Houston Donut Guide : the ultimate guide to the best donuts in Houston! Even if you’re not from Houston, you’ll join me in drooling over all the fun photos.
- My everyday pregnancy uniform : simple, comfy, casual, affordable – and it’s all non-maternity wear.
- Sachin & Babi statement earring giveaway : don’t miss this! These earrings are truly outstanding! Handmade works of art.
- Strawberry cheesecake ice cream : perfect for summer!
- Thoughts on “adulting” : from our college intern who is graduating this weekend.
What was your favorite feature of ours here this week? We’d love to hear! And anytime you really love something, we would be ever so appreciative if you shared it with your friends and family and social networks. Indeed, that sort of sharing really helps us grow here. So thank you!
Finally, have a great weekend, and we will see you back here on Monday!