Around the Internet
Written by Julie Weinstein
Happy Saturday! Hope you’ve had a good week. It’s been a busy one in the world of Wear + Where + Well. We had non stop photo shoots all week, and we have some fun campaigns coming your way! Keep on reading for our favorite looks, links, and finds from the week.
Favorite Blogger Looks of the Week
- Obsessed with Grace’s navy bow jumpsuit and those amazing heels!
- And speaking of bows, how beautiful is Blair’s pink dress?
- Check out Chiara’s denim jacket! Have you ever seen anything cuter in your entire life? Need!
- I think we all need a bright pink trench like Jenn’s.
- Courtney and Kelly look adorable in their game day attire.
- Stunning butterfly print on Merritt!
Favorite Articles and Posts of the Week
- Our friend Justin launched an incredible new site this week called Relief List, which was designed to make it easy for people to get help and make it easy for people to find ways they can help meet needs after recent disasters.
- And our friend Esther’s newest cuteheads collection just launched the other day, and we are swooning over so many of her beautiful and precious pieces. As a reminder, Esther will be donating all profits from the month of September to Hurricane Harvey relief efforts! Amazing.
- We enjoyed reading Caroline’s article on five spring fashion trends from NYFW.
- So, what do you think about Nordstrom’s newest location not carrying merchandise? Interesting concept!
Buy a bag, help those in need!
- As a working mom, Carrie needs all the efficiency tips she can get!
- This photo of Jenn in front of this massive library of books is so captivating!
- “Sophisticated” and “Halloween” don’t usually belong in the same sentence, but check out this dinner table our friends at Sugar and Cloth styled!
- An interesting read : 5 ways most marketers misunderstand influencer marketing.
- A great site to help with relocation if you’ve been displaced from Hurricane Harvey or if you have or know of a place available for rent.
- I’ve been dying to go to Charleston, and when I make it there, definitely going to check out this block.
Browse more below –
Something Extra : We’re looking for an intern!
- Wear + Where + Well is looking for an intern! If you or someone you know might be interested, click here and fill out the form.
Around Here This Week
- This color will continue to be hot throughout the fall season
- An in-progress peek at my daughter’s nursery
- What to pack for your weekend in Sayulita
- An exclusive interview with Babi Ahluwalia of Sachin & Babi on their Spring 2018 collection
- Stripes and chambray is the perfect daytime look
- What you get when you combine a hamburger and cake
- Everybody’s working for the weekend
Enjoy your weekend and be sure to check back tomorrow for the next up in our Houston City Guide series!