Around the Internet
Happy Friday! As we’ve said before, we absolutely love pulling together our weekend editions. We hope you enjoy them just as much!
Favorite Blogger Looks of the Week
Favorite Blog Posts and Articles of the Week
- We mentioned the new Color Factory last week. By the way, they’ve now extended the exhibit through September!
- When it opened this month, Jenn did exactly what we would do if I didn’t have a newborn – booked a flight to San Fran to see it and take photos! And the result is fabulously colorful.
- Love maras look and her blogging insights as she celebrates eight years of blogging!
- I’m not to the potty training stage yet with Elle, but nevertheless, I enjoyed reading these tips from Emily on training early.
- Love this round up of Instagrammable destinations.
- As a UT longhorn, I’m loving all the burnt orange fashion Merritt has rounded up for fall.
- If you’re a new or seasoned blogger (or not a blogger at all!), you’ll love reading Grace’s blogging Q&A.
One of my favorite podcasts is NPR’s “How I Built This.” Each week the podcast features an inspiring entrepreneurial story. Well, imagine my delight when aden + anais, one of our very favorite brands for swaddling blankets, was featured! You can listen to the podcast here. And you can shop aden + anais on their website or also here, here, and here.
- Dare we say “Baby Bachelor in Paradise” is better than the actual “Bachelor in Paradise”? Check out the series premiere on Jimmy Kimmel here if you want to laugh hysterically.
- Because really, what baby doesn’t need an Hermes Birkin or Chanel flap bag teething toy? See more here.
- You know we love Nannacay (as seen here, here, and here, just to mention a few), so we were super excited to see this Nannacay trunkshow on Moda Operandi. We are particularly excited about this floral tote!
- I’m thinking a bold red blazer will need to make its way into my closet this fall.
- How cute is this heart t shirt? I also love this floral one.
- What an incredibly gorgeous sweater! Definitely a splurge, but oh so beautiful.
Browse more below –
You know how much we love Full Blown Dry Bar, as mentioned here and here, and we’re thrilled because they are generously giving away a free blowout to one lucky Wear + Where + Well reader! All you have to do to enter to win is leave a comment below. Good luck!
Update : The giveaway is now closed, and we have a winner. Congratulations Alex! We will be contacting you shortly. Thank you all for entering.
Around Here This Week
- When your shoes do all the talking
- Splurge vs. Save : Rainbow sweater + pleated midi edition
- Take a peek at this fall trend that we’re already loving
- Local Designer Spotlight : Kathryn Swain of Colores Collective
- These fun, colorful sugar cookie bars are perfect for any occasion
One More Thing
We hope you have an incredible weekend whatever you’re up to, and be sure to check back tomorrow, as we have a special Saturday post coming your way!